Saturday, July 28, 2007

Two Kids in Tow

Today we started off with a little swim. Luckily we did that early b/c it was rainy and overcast the rest of the day. While we were swimming we were noticing how dead our plants were looking. Ben went to turn the water up and realized that someone had turned off our water. ARGHH!! I called our neighbors to tell them about it and the same thing happened to them too! I don't understand why someone would think that was funny....it's just SAD!!
Anyway, after swimming my Mom took Ethan and Aubrie out for the day. They had a fun day cleaning up at the dollar store, eating and playing at the mall, and stopping at Dairy Queen for the finale! They always get spoiled when my Mom takes them out.

While they were out, Ben and I took Boston and Sophia out to Olive Garden and made a quick stop at Sams. It was weird just having the two. I thought "this is how it feels to be the average person in this world...two kids that are five years apart". It was nice at first, but then was almost a little boring. Funny how they can drive us crazy, but when we are away from them we start to miss them like crazy!

This evening I spent getting things ready for tomorrow....it's my Moms birthday! I'm having my brother's over for dinner to celebrate. I had to make an ice cream cake and a few things for dinner. Then Ben and I watched Bourne Supremacy to get us ready for the opening of Bourne Ultimatum, that starts next Friday....YEAH!!!

0 comments: