Friday, September 28, 2007

A better day!

Here are some pictures of Ethan and his new truck! It's great for bribery!:)




Today went well. Sophia took an hour and a 1/2 nap this morning, and a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon and an hour evening nap. She was happy and smiley all day. My Mom did have some problems getting her down while Ben and I were out. I think it was b/c she was trying to rock her to sleep, which she does not like! She wants to be put in her crib, get her back patted a few times, and be left alone.

I had the chance to eat lunch w/ the kids today. I love doing that. Boston's face just lights up as soon as he sees me. I never tell them, so I can see that excitement every time. Boston said the funniest thing at lunch. I always put a spoon in his lunchbox, when I give him applesauce. Today I noticed his milk comes with a packet that includes a spork, napkin and straw. So I said, "Boston, I don't need to give you a spoon b/c you already get one w/ your milk". He said "Mom, it a fork and a spoon (with excitement). It's like a transformer!" Funny boy!

Lunch w/ Aubrie was interesting. Five minutes after eating w/ her, I saw her teacher. She sat down w/ us and we ended up talking the whole time. It was nice to be at a personal level w/ her. She is a really dedicated teacher and is a really nice lady. I'm so glad Aubrie has her! Of course Aubrie kind of got ignored, but she didn't seem to mind. I think she liked hearing her teacher talk about her personal life!

Ben I had a short date night tonight. We had dinner at the Outback, and the owner happened to be there (who Ben knows really well). She pulled a chair up to our booth and spoke w/ us for awhile. She is really nice. We found out her Dad is a member....missionary opportunity? She comped our dinner which was nice! The server was probably excited about that! I loved when managers comped my customers meals, when I was a server, b/c that usually means your going to get a HUGE tip! After dinner we went to Lamps Plus to find some lamps for our pillars and then we made a stop at Target. As a result we are now watching CLUE..$5.50 Target Special.

Before we started the movie we had to take everything out of Ben's office, to get it ready for the wood floors tomorrow. That wasn't the easiest thing to do w/ all the computer stuff, invoices, paperwork, etc. The thing we realized about 5 minutes ago is that we don't have use of our phones. They are connected through our cable modem, w/ is sitting in a box right now. Good thing our neighbors have wireless networking!;) Here are some before pictures. We had to tear out the carpet and bleach the concrete in Ben's office! Not fun!!!!
Before!!!
3 rooms in 1!

0 comments: