Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Final Chapter!!


Ok, I know I mentioned that I read the book, but I had to dedicate a whole blog page to it! Finally, after obsessing over Edward and what would come of him and Bella, I finally finished Breaking Dawn, today! Yes, yes...I know I should have finished it by Sunday evening, but obviously was sooo tired from girls camp, that I actually fell asleep on Edward! Ok, I know, I'm a married women, and I sound like a giddy young girl, but Ben is reading them, too! They are just so good! He has been eyeing Breaking Dawn ever since he brought it home for me. I can't believe he didn't start it before I got home! He actually stayed up until 12:30 Saturday night reading it, while I was crashed out from camp! It has been in his hands most of the day, and I can't wait until he is done so we can talk about it. I LOVE that he is reading them. It's something we have in common. It also seems to be a common thread that runs between many of my friends, and my Young Women! It's definitely a good way to connect with the girls! You mention Twilight and their eyes light up! Ok....so about the book. No spoilers, I promise!

I must say that some of the things were pretty predictable, because there was a lot of foreshadowing, but it definitely was good enough to capture my attention, and make me ignore many things around my house for the past two days! I think it had a great ending, but I kind of wanting more! I guess since I knew it was the last, I was kind of sad. Like when the last Star Wars movie came out (yes, I am a HUGE Star Wars fan). At least there is the Twilight book, Midnight Sun, from Edwards perspective, coming in a few years! There is a teaser from the book online already! Hope you enjoy it, all you Twilight fans out there!!!

2 comments:

Roberts Farm said...

I just finished Breaking Dawn last night! I loved it and now I am sad that it is over. I guess I should be glad for a terrible memory because give me 2 months and I should be able to start the series from the beginning and enjoy them like I have never read them.
Your family looks great. We miss you. Next time you are in town drop by for a visit and we will even let you stay over night if you want!
jen

N Godown said...

I've been trying to get Scott to read it....and so I've ended up just telling him everything! I finished it Sunday morning! I loved it! Pretty predictable...but I can't complain about the ending. I love Vampires and Werewolves!