Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally....Orgnanized!!

So those of you who know me well, know that I LOVE organization. Not to say that I am always organized, but I love the feeling of getting there! Ben said we should buy stock in the Sterlite company. (The ones who make all those plastic storage container's). Anywho...I have been waiting anxiously to transform this mudroom into a great organized "haven", where my kids stuff can all have a place, and where I can orderly store our food storage.

My favorite part....the drawers under the "lockers" hold the kids shoes and socks...no more scattered shoes everywhere, or running upstairs for socks!! (Ok before I used baskets, but just not as orderly)

Ben's Uncle has a business up in Prescott, and he just came down and installed these on Friday. They are beautiful. He literally spent all day putting them in, leaving just as we were getting back from Trunk or Treat! I was in seventh Heaven putting everything in the them on Saturday. I know...it's a sickness. Either I will ruin my children to the point where they will hate organization, or to the point where they have to be organize, too! Ben is just happy that I'm more relaxed!;)


On a similar note....Ben finally put this on Craigs list! Can't wait to get the garage organized once this is gone;)

2 comments:

Les said...

I love it! I need a mudroom so bad. I wish I had a place where the mud would stop! I'm going crazy because the winter rains have begun...and they won't stop until about June. Which makes me super jealous when I see your swimming pictures. *sigh* I miss those days.

The Headrick Family said...

I love your cabinets! They turned out really nice, can't wait to see them in person. Sorry we missed you at Disney hope you hade a ton of fun!