Saturday, May 9, 2009

Disneyland again!


Ok, I know what your thinking..."Disneyland, AGAIN!!!???? Like I want to see another post about Disneyland.  How many times have they gone anyway?"  What can I say,  when we get annual passes to Disney, we always get our money's worth. It's a great, short, weekend trip, and we all love it....so why not?  I won't bore you with the details.   I'll just give you the short version.  

My Mom watched Sophia, so the trip was much more relaxing (but she was missed badly).  The kids didn't know we were going this time.  I packed their bags while they were at school the day before, and then Ben and I packed the car while they were sleeping.  Aubrie was a little confused when she couldn't find her favorite PJ's that night!  Ha!  Thursday we had them get up for school like normal.  Then the Lorenzana's showed up right before school with their kids, and them we asked them if we should ditch school and go to Disneyland.  They were so excited!   The weather was great, the lines were good, and the company was GREAT!!!  It was so laid back, even taking time to ride things like the Steamboat!  Can't ask for a better trip!
On the Steamboat!
Some candid"s while in line for Space Mountain
Gotta love these pics of Ethan and Emmy!

Again doing things we never do, and will never do again! ha!

Some classic ride pics!  Can you tell we know when the camera is going off?

Some great shots on Pirates!

The restaurant I have always wanted to eat at....but not with little kids!

0 comments: