Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally a "Soccer Mom"

Though I have kept the kids busy doing a variety of activities, soccer never made it on the list. Something about tournaments, Sunday games, and seasons that never seem to end, always kept me at bay. Finally, after much asking by the kids, we signed them up with a Rec. teams that had practices and games within minutes. Tuesday was Aubrie and Ethan's first practice. Conveniently, Ethan and Emmy practice together, and Aubrie and Maya are on the same team. They both had a GREAT time, and did great! Aubrie was working really hard to do her best, and I could tell she was really enjoying herself. I was a little concerned about her taking up soccer since she has so much dance every week, but I think this will be really good for her! Ethan has fun doing anything athletic!







0 comments: