Monday, June 14, 2010

THE HOLIDAY TREE!

Ben thought I was the best wife on the planet when I suggested the Holiday tree, because he was excited that he didn't have to take it down. Actually, I think it was the idea of not having to figure out how to put it back together next Christmas that sold him. You think it would be a simple task. But each plug has to be plugged into a SPECIFIC plug, so the lights will work. Sounds easy enough if they were labeled as such, but they are NOT! So its hours of plugging and unplugging to find out the right combination. Anyway, back to the Holiday tree. So after Easter I was sick of it, and running out of enthusiasm. The idea of hanging summer type things sounded good in theory, but it's not like I'm seeing flip flop and sun decorations. So here it is for now...my Memorial/Independence and quite possibly, Labor Day tree! Honey, hope you are enjoying it this year, because I don't know if I'm doing this year after year!

0 comments: