Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Orange Anybody?

Ethan just advanced to Orange belt last night. I was surprised when they asked me for a testing date. He just received his yellow in March. Our whole family was their to support him, with half of us wearing something orange! He did an amazing job!!! He only had one minor mistake. They are allowed 3 major and 4 minor when they get their orange. He did even better than his testing for yellow. I was once again amazed at all he had to know. He still couldn't lose his goofiness through it all. Afterward, I told the Sensei's that I wasn't sure they would ever be able to get that out of him. They said they LOVED that about him, and that it kept things light and entertaining . They couldn't say enough good things about him. They said he is a GREAT listener and tries really hard, and learns really fast. I'm so happy that this is a good thing for him. It's so hard trying to figure out the best things to put your kids in. This seems to be the right fit!

0 comments: