Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Makeover

I'm beginning to seriously question what Holiday is my kids favorite.  While they say it's Christmas, they seem to be most excited and bug me the most to put up Halloween decorations.  Perhaps they just know that the beginning of a long string of fun Holidays, and that is why they are so excited.  All I know is that they (mainly Sophia) is relentless on bothering me half way through September (or whenever it is that Halloween decorations pop up in the stores) to decorate our house.  This year I told her it would not happen until we got home from Rocky Point, so I'm sure you can already picture her up early that very next morning ready to decorate.  The other three weren't far behind her...well maybe Ethan was still in bed!  Aubrie loves to take charge of these types of things and gets super creative.   This year it was time for a Halloween makeover.  I finally got rid of some old decorations and added some new.  We had fun with the new decor, and trying to find the things we needed to complete our ideas!  The great thing about decorating outside is that its catchy.  We quickly saw a few neighbors follow suite and use a few of our ideas.  That just makes things even more fun!  Happy Halloween!  
Add a spider to a fall wreath, and now its scary!


My kids were all about the proper positioning here.  Can you tell which one they said is the girl?

My personal favorite!



Aubrie's Idea! 


0 comments: