Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged...not really!

As you can see Ben has caught the spirit of blogging. I just want you to know I am not responsible for what he writes. It is nice however to have two points of perspective in our journal. It will probably catch things I have forgotten to mention. Since he has covered the past few days and has left me nothing to write about I decided to do this get to know you thing Erin would have tagged me with, but didn't want to give away my blogger identity, which I'm sure will be blown soon, as Ben will surely want people to see what he has written!:) So here it goes...

Jobs I've had:
1. Book of Mormon Teaching Assistant
2. Anatomy Lab Teaching Assistant
3. Teaching Assistant at Midwestern University (see a trend here?)
4. New store trainer for Chili's

Favorite Movies
1. Star Wars (any of them)
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. Overboard
4. Sound of Music

Places I've lived:
1. California (lots of places!)
2 Las Vegas, NV
3. OKC, Oklahoma
4. Provo, Utah
5. Holly Springs, North Carolina
6. Peoria, Arizona

Favorite TV Shows:
1. House
2. ER
3. Scrubs (another trend, huh?)
4. Lost

Favorite Dishes:
1. Fish tostada's
2. A nice cooked fillet,
3. Alfredo, w/ penne noodles
4. tamale's

Websites I visit:
1. Lds.org
2. armls (Arizona real estate listings)
3. friends blog spots
4. southwest.com

Places I'd like to be
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Hiking on a nice cool mountain trail
4. A day spa!

0 comments: