Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tether Ball Anyone?

***CAN ANYONE FIGURE OUT WHY I PICKED THIS SONG (THE PROMISE) FOR THIS POST??

Just to be sure, I hope you all know how much Ben is missed. And not that you don't know this already, but he is such a great Dad! Boston's favorite thing to do at school, is to play tether ball. Last weekend, Ben was all excited for this "surprise" he was putting together for the kids. Sunday night he couldn't take it anymore, and showed me his "secret" that he was putting together on the side of the house. He was constructing a tether ball court. I don't' really know if I should call it a court, because you can put it where ever you want. He finished it up on Monday, while the kids were in school, and He was so excited for the kids to get home, so he could see their reaction. They were sooooo excited!!! Of course, they started fighting a little saying, "this person is cheating" etc. Boston got grounded from it for a day, and Aubrie for three (because she was giving me lip). The first day Aubrie was off restriction, they were out EARLY that morning playing. They have been very careful not to fight since. I only hear a little squabbling here and there!

2 comments:

mmhunter said...

can't wait for the tether ball tournament!

Tamzen Fleming said...

How fun. What a good dad!