Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Love Church Ball!

I'm sure your not believing it, or thinking that Ben must be posting this time. Nope. I really do like it. Ben gets a chance to hang out with friends, exercise, and do something he loves, while I get to work on my things or spend time with Aubrie. My best times with her are late at night as we talk and scratch backs! It's a time where she seems to let her guard down completely and opens up about everything. While most people that know her would think she is already open, there is a lot that comes out of her late at night. I LOVE it!

Yesterday, while at Target, I noticed Aubrie's bedding was 20 dollars off. That meant she only had 6 dollars to go. When I told her, she was elated and willing to do just about any chore, or rub anybody's feet to get the money. She asked me if she could rub my feet while Dad was at Basketball. She talked so much during it all, it ended up being over an hour of foot, leg, arm, and hand rubbing. That must be why men's rubs are so short....they don't talk enough! LOL Aubrie went on and on about stories her teacher shared with her, books she has read, things that happened at school, etc. Funny how when you ask your kids, when the get home from school, how it went, they answer, "Fine", and they don't share anything. Then the flood gates open late at night! Aubrie definitely earned her 6 dollars! I brought the bedding out of the car today, and will have her pay me for it. We'll see if I make her pay me for the pillows I bought to match!:)

0 comments: