Saturday, May 1, 2010

Deja Vu

What are the chances that two of my kids have the same field trip within the month. If I wasn't putting together the DVD for his class, and responsible for the photography, I would have skipped this one. I'm glad I didn't! It was a BEAUTIFUL breezy day, and there were many cool things to see, that weren't there the last time. It is also fun to see Boston interact with his friends, and catch up with his teacher and the Mom's. The bus ride was great because his class had one bus all to themselves, which meant less noise and plenty of room to spread out! Here are some pics!

That's a lot of lunches!
The Bus
Beautiful!

One week old Ocelot (Born on Sophia's b-day)....So CUTE!!
The Walk About!
"Squints" at the Parrot Feeding!


Lunch Break
Stingray Exhibit

0 comments: