Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sophia's First Dance Class

Sophia was so excited for dance she couldn't stand it. She took readily took her nap, when I told her she would go to dance once she napped. When she woke up she said, "Mom, I'm done! Can I go to dance now!" She was so cute, and all my friends at the studio couldn't believe that she is old enough to dance now. Time goes by so fast! They remember when I brought her into the studio when she was 4 days old. I can't believe that she is this old! My Mom was so excited, too. She drove down to watch her. My Mom has been looking forward to this day for a long time. Sophia was happy to see her there. Sophia and my Mom are VERY close. Her face brightened up even more when she saw tha when it was done. I told her we would have to wait another week. Yesterday, while watching Aubrie at the gym, she said, "I want to go home and get my dance clothes on and come here". I'm thinking that it's a good thing I signed her up for an hour of gymnastics, too.

0 comments: