Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Glendale Glitters, Gymnastics...etc, etc, etc!

Glendale Glitters!
Before she performed we walked around in the craziness and got some dinner, at Subway of all places. Then we got to the peforming area a little early to get seats. Sophia kept us entertained with moves of her own.
Everyone was enjoying the "preshow", espcially Billy & Boston!
Ok, maybe not this girl! LOL

Aubrie Performed two dances this year! These are the only good shots I got of her. ( Have I mentioned how much I HATE my new camera. My old one is so much better!) Anyway, she did a great job and I'll be grateful that at least I have these!
Karate
Ethan got a gold star for good grades!

Gymnastics!
Bostons Mock Meet, to prepare him for his meets starting in a few weeks!
Some missed Soccer Pics!
How I found these two after pulling into the garage after one long night of activities! Tis the Season!

0 comments: