Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jingle Bells Batman Smells

That's the name of the play that Ethan's class attended for their field trip. It's based off the Junie B. Jones book. I offered to ride the bus, which I actually love riding. I enjoy being with my kids on the bus. If I wasn't I wouldn't get sweet shots like this.
Guess they were up all night excited for the field trip. The kids looked so nice all dressed up. They all behaved great, and enjoyed the show. I wish I could take pictures in the theatre, because I would have LOVED to have gotten shots of them laughing their heads off! Though the field trip was right in the middle of the craziest week of the month, I'm glad I volunteered to go! The play was cute, I met a new Mom and had fun talking with her about the church for most of the time, and most of all I got to be with my ETHAN!!!

0 comments: