Thursday, April 8, 2010

1st School Carnival

The week after Spring Break was a little crazy. Besides parent/teacher conferences the PTA was preparing for the first school carnival that Saturday. I spent one lunch selling tickets and wristbands, and also volunteered to run two of the kids teacher's booths. (That was wordy!) Anyhoo, my Mom came and helped with Sophia. They had several raffles, a lot of games, and rock walls, jumpers, etc for those who purchased a wristband. I didn't buy a wristband for Sophia, because she was too little, but the games kept her occupied. She kept winning most of them, too. There was one where you had to roll a ball just right to get it over a bump, and not roll back. There were these older boys who kept trying it over and over, and then when Sophia did it she won on the first try. The boys couldn't believe it. That was actually Aubrie's teachers booth. I had to work it later that day, and I had fun with it. It was usually the little kids who did the best, because they didn't roll very hard.
The kids all had a fun time, but we were all ready to go by the time it was over; it was hot! I can't believe this is the only picture I got. Oh well!

0 comments: