Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ethan's Thanksgiving Program



The fun thing about having Ethan follow in Boston's footstep (meaning being in 1st grade at West Wing) is that I get to see him do the same programs and activities Boston did, and see how he experiences them different. One of these is the Thanksgiving Program or "Harvest Program". Ethan either had a serious face with no emotion as he sang, or he sang with a goofy look on his face. There is no in between for him!



I was lucky enough to have a front row seat, because I volunteered to come in early and help the kids get ready. So I got some great video and pictures! When it was Ethan's turn to say his line, he drew a blank. He sat there for a about 10 seconds, which I'm sure seemed like an eternity, until he remember them. Once he got out his line and passed the mic, he let out a big "Whew" as he wiped his hands across his forehead. He got a huge laugh from the audience. I'm still debating to send it in to funniest home video. That's one thing I can say about Ethan, in every show he is in, he always keeps the audience laughing with his moves, or expressions! What a character!

0 comments: