Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to the Fair (2010)


So the following posts will be my pathetic attempt to play catch up for the past two months. I HATE, HATE how when I need to be blogging the most, life is so busy that it keeps me away from the computer. I know I'll miss some crucial (and my crucial, I mean all those cute sayings from the kids) things! Maybe that should be my goal for 2011, BLOG November -December! I think I'll put that on my goal sheet right now! Ok, I'm back and here are some pics from the fair. Since me and Ben's first year in North Carolina, we started attending the state fair every year. I must say that the NC state fair is much nicer, and I think its the cool weather that helps. The Arizona state fair is typically in October/November, which anyone not from here would think would be great weather, but no so. Still we took our family every year, until 2008, when Disneyland got in the way. So we finally picked things back up and went. It was in November this year, and we thought we would catch a break on the weather. Well we didn't, and we all were melting by the time we went home. I must say that it was more enjoyable now that the kids are older. No strollers, diaper changes, chasing after little ones, etc. Sophia was content to sit and watch!
I'm really looking forward to Disneyland now! Aubrie and Boston had fun on all the older rides!
Ethan rode the in between rides, and some of the rides with Sophia.



The most favorite rides for the kids weren't really rides at all. They were those silly houses/mazes! They all had a great time on them, and even went more than once on a few!

We didn't try an of the outrageous food. We got the traditional things; cotton candy, fresh squeezed lemonade, hot dogs etc. We did all have Gelato. Ben and I couldn't get enough when we went to Rome, and thought we would give it a try. The kids all loved it! Overall, it was a good time!

0 comments: