Sunday, March 27, 2011

Disney Cruise Day 6


Day 6 (Friday, March 18th Cabo San Lucas & Captains Gala)

(Written March 18th) Today we slept in and good thing! Ethan got sick in the middle of the night, and then it took me a few hours to fall back asleep. We finally pulled ourselves out of bed around 10:00 and got a quick breakfast, before we caught a tender over to Cabo. Our first stop was to hold the baby tiger. To our surprise, there was a baby lion there, too. Aubrie was most excited to hold them, I think I was a close second. The tiger was a little feisty, so they put it in the crib for a minute. When it was my turn to hold it, she calmed down and then Aubrie and the others had a chance to pet her more. I think that was one of Aubrie's most favorite things.

After that, we went shopping for souvenirs. I got myself a beautiful plate for the kitchen. It has that Spanish look, and has just the right amount of blues and oranges to go with my new color scheme! Aubrie got herself a pair of sunglasses, Ethan got a bow and arrow that broke that night, and Boston got a Soccer jersey. Real authentic Cabo stuff. HA! Sophia got a sliver bracelet that I had already got her in Rocky Point last year. That’s what happens when I run to the restroom really quick and Ben is doing the buying! We were all happy with our purchases, so that's all that matters! (Well Ethan originally wanted a lighter, and then a sling shot, but we compromised on a wooden bow and arrow!)

When we got back on the boat, the girls went to the Oceaneers Club and Ben took the boys to watch some basketball. I sat on the deck and took in the Cabo scenery as we sailed away! It was so relaxing. It really is beautiful there. When I went back to get the girls, they decided they wanted to go to the lab. As I was checking them in, Ben showed up with the boys. Once they were checked in, Ben and I sat on deck and relaxed until it was time to grab the kids for the show. Today they had a matinee for their special show. I like when they have Matinee’s because you can do them before dinner, and then have your night free to do other activities. The show tonight was Dreams. It has been rated the #1 cruise line show for the past 7 years. After the show, I could see why. It was amazing!! From the music, to the props and special effects, it definitely comes out on top out of all the cruise shows I have ever seen. Ben and I wanted to catch the show again, but the kids weren’t up for watching it twice in the same day. After the show, the boys went up to the sports court to play, while Aubrie and I did some shopping:) Ben took Sophia to watch some games. Then it was time to get ready for the semi-formal, the Caption's Gala. Aubrie and Ben got the Lobster tail, and I opted for the Herb Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Pasta. It was delish. It was a nice dinner, and everyone was happy with their dinner choice (the other kids got Alfredo mickey noodles)!


Ethan is asleep once again!! Not till after he ate this time! They got smart and brought his out right away!

Dinner entertainment!

Showing off at the Ball!

Showing off the glass slippers!

Don't leave one behind!

Her Prince caught up to her!

After dinner, the kids hit the clubs while I’m sitting here catching up on today. I ca’t believe we only have one day left! This trip has been so amazing. I see another cruise in our near future! :)


0 comments: